The highway to hell is broad...

With my hair long and white, 
I entered dark woods
It was late night.
While wind howled
I took a step
Not knowing what waits me ahead.
You see, I trusted the Moon
Fearlessly I walked
So I couldn’t sense what will come soon.
Oh, what mystery forest keeps
I was confused and lost
Sudden coldness gave me creeps.
My eyes were blurry
My knees weak
And then I heard “Do not worry”
I turned around, thought it was a mistake
I saw no human
But an ugly red snake.
“There is no point to run
It will be quick
I fear no Sun -
Sun is a lie,
Just a big fraud,
We all die,
The highway to hell is broad”
Last words I heard were those
I felt sharp teeth
And how venom flows…
Where is the beginning, and where is the end
I must continue 
But I can barely stand.
Just like in a dream
Through madness I am floating
And I can not scream.
My voice is gone
Demons are here
I am not alone.
They ripped out my face – it was a mask
Grabbed my hair – once long and white
Now is short and black.
Moon became red
Flowers are rotting
There is only dread.
Sun is a lie,
Just a big fraud,
We all die,
The highway to hell is broad.

© Jovi Aleksova



slika preuzeta sa: pinterest.com

Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Velike sitnice

O meni, vama i granicama koje ne postoje

Eclipse